I have an immediate vacancy for an Assistant Site Manager with a well-established building contractor based in the North West. They pride themselves on building long term relationships with their clients, and it is this repeat business which has led them to have the need for an additional Assistant Site Manager.
The successful candidate will assistant the site manager with managing the project team; supply chain and the delivery of projects safely, on time, within budget and to the highest quality. In particular the Assistant site manager will be working on a new build project in Manchester city centre which consists of new build high rise apartments.
The Assistant Site Manager they are looking for will have a stable work history and be fully experienced in contracts from inception through to completion to include Groundworks and final finish. You must have experience working for a building contractor on projects up to £8million and experience of high rise builds would be an advantage.
You will have Extensive knowledge and understanding of both Health and Safety legislation and CDM Regulations
- Proven track record of assisting on the successful delivery of multi million pound projects.
- Experience using Microsoft suite of Office programmes; inc. Excel, Word, Outlook.
- The ability to control costs, timing and quality in line with targets.
- Efficient use of all staff and resources.
- Accurate interpretation of contract documents, programmes, drawings and technical specifications.
- The ability to manage teams including the supply chain, direct employees and consultants.
- Appropriate CSCS card.
- SMSTS certificate.
- First Aid at Work certificate.
- Valid driving licence.Successful candidates will be offered excellent career development opportunities and a wide variety of projects to work on. This is an excellent company to work for with a very low staff turnover and great working environment.
- If you have the skills and experience outlined above please apply now with an up to date CV or call Aisling Ward on <phone number removed> for more information.
Similar Job Searches
- Assistant Site Manager
- Assistant Site Manager in Manchester
- Assistant Site Manager in Greater Manchester
- Assistant Site Manager in North West
- Assistant Site Manager in England, United Kingdom
- Rail jobs in Manchester
- Rail jobs in Greater Manchester
- Rail jobs in North West
- Rail jobs in England, United Kingdom
- Project Manager
- Site Manager
- United Kingdom
- Assistant Project Manager