My client are a national house building contractor, and due to an increase in developments they are looking to increase their management teams with a Project Manager to work on a large site in Liverpool. The site consists of traditional build multi storey flats and a mix of timber frame and traditional build houses.
The Project Manager they are looking for will have proven experience working for large house builders. You will have worked on private spec housing and new build affordable housing delivering new build projects from inception through to completion and hand over.
As an experienced Project manager you will be aware of planning procedures and following tight site time schedules. You will have previously worked on large sites with multiple units and have proven success. You will be responsible to organise labour and ensure all sub-contractors are following plans to programme and meeting deadlines as required.
You will ensure all site labour is adhering to strict health and safety guidelines on site.
The successful Project manager will have delivered multiple units successfully accordance with NHBC Standards. You will have the highest quality standards and experience in delivering new build housing projects.
This is an excellent job opportunity to join a national house building contractor.
To be considered you will hold the following:
- FIRST AID
- Track record working for large housing developer
- Track record working on large sites with both traditional and timber frame builds
- Ideally the candidate will have been part of an NHBC or LABC award winning team
To apply please email your CV to <email address removed> or contact me on <phone number removed>
Similar Job Searches
- Project Manager Housing
- Project Manager Housing in Liverpool
- Project Manager Housing in Merseyside
- Project Manager Housing in North West
- Project Manager Housing in England, United Kingdom
- Rail jobs in Liverpool
- Rail jobs in Merseyside
- Rail jobs in North West
- Rail jobs in England, United Kingdom
- Project Manager
- Site Manager
- United Kingdom