The successful candidate will be responsible for the technical delivery of one or more Service & Support contracts, reporting Contract Performance monthly, to the Team Leader. They will work with the Team Leader to co-ordinate the activities and rota for a small team of engineers to ensure all the deliverables for their contracts are completed on time.
- A good electrical engineering background and knowledge of control systems is essential.
- Ideally, the successful candidate will have experience of a range of systems but training will be given on systems they are unfamiliar with.
- Current driving licence
- Willingness and ability to attend at customer sites both individually (especially) and as part of a team (on occasions)
- Willingness and ability to undertake out-of-hours support on a rota basis
- Professional approach to the management of themselves and others.
- Good communicator and well organised individual.
- Excellent technical knowledge in a range of applications and systems hardware.
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Ability to work well under pressure and to deadlines
Similar Job Searches
- Senior Service Engineer
- Senior Service Engineer in Staffordshire
- Senior Service Engineer in West Midlands
- Senior Service Engineer in England, United Kingdom
- Senior Service Engineer in United Kingdom
- Rail jobs in Staffordshire
- Rail jobs in West Midlands
- Rail jobs in England, United Kingdom
- Rail jobs in United Kingdom
- United Kingdom
- Senior Engineer