Location - Gosport
To provide a comprehensive support / co-ordination role for the delivery of the Capital Projects, working closely with the Capital Programme Manager, Capital Projects Manager & Engineers in the Capital Projects Team, to help coordinate project schedules, resources, equipment and information, contributing to successful project delivery to ensure that all projects are completed on time, within budget and to specification.
The role requires an experienced strong project management or a project delivery background within Engineering preferably within a COMAH regulated industry. To succeed in this role, you should have excellent time management and communication skills, able to forge strong positive lasting working relationships with all stakeholders, together with demonstrable influencing skills to obtain information when required.
- Responsible for the administration for the Project Management Process.
- Coordinate project management activities, resources, equipment and information.
- Act as the point of contact and communicate project status to all participants
- Develop Project delivery Strategies
- Produce and manage Project programme schedules
- Create task lists for team members, ensuring timely completion.
- Manage, monitor and prioritise work load associated with the Capital Projects.
- Be the key contact and report progress of engineering works within the Capital Team.
- Support the team to be compliant with regards to the company Project Management Process
- Be responsible for a structured Benchmarking Process.
- Produce dashboard style reports for presentation to management and key stakeholders, including monitoring and reporting progress to the Senior Leadership Team.
- Ensure that projects delivered within the Capital Projects structure are compliant with company procedures and National standards.
- Arrange meetings, including all associated catering and/or travel and accommodation requirements for the team.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation, plans and reports.
- Record minutes at meetings, keep detailed project notes and records.
- Arrange travel and accommodation for the Capital Projects Team.
- Ensure appropriate electronic and hard-copy filing protocols are followed by Team members.
- Ensure Team Members meet deadlines for reporting and issuing documents.
- Monitor and track actions associated with the Capital Team.
- Process Purchase Requisitions and invoices using Focal point as required.
- Maintain relationships with other Departments
- Liaise with other administrators.
- Collating capital project data for monthly reporting from within the team.
- Ensuring document produced within the team are formatted correctly to ensure a standardised approach.
- Track and manage incoming paperwork
- Keep all members of the team up-to-date with current information and paperwork
- Communicate with team members to ensure optimal strategy and maximum efficiency.
- Handling confidential matters.
Please not that due to the nature of this role, security clearance will have to be obtained by the successful candidate therefore I can only consider applications from individuals who hold a full UK passport (not dual nationality) and who have lived and worked in the
Similar Job Searches
- Technical Project Co ordinator
- Technical Project Co ordinator in Gosport
- Technical Project Co ordinator in Hampshire
- Technical Project Co ordinator in South East
- Technical Project Co ordinator in England, United Kingdom
- Rail jobs in Gosport
- Rail jobs in Hampshire
- Rail jobs in South East
- Rail jobs in England, United Kingdom
- Project Manager
- United Kingdom